Stephanie Mills If I Were Your Woman

Never Knew Love Like This Before war 1980 ein weltweiter Hit und erhielt zwei GrammysZuvor spielte sie auch einige Jahre erfolgreich in dem Broadway-Musical. The album peaked at No.

If I Were Your Woman By Stephanie Mills Lp With Gmsi Soul Artists Soul Singers Stephanie Mills

Musical Videos posted on this Channel are for entertainment purposes onlyMy.

Stephanie mills if i were your woman. Listen free to Stephanie Mills If I Were Your Woman I Feel Good All Over If I Were Your Woman and more. Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Bestellungen. 428 PREVIEW 8 SONGS 40 MINUTES.

Copyrights belong to their original owners. Complete your Stephanie Mills collection. Also available in the iTunes Store More by Stephanie Mills.

Listen to If I Were Your Woman by Stephanie Mills on Apple Music. 30 on the Billboard 200 chart. 454 PREVIEW Running for Your Love.

__count____total__ Where music meets your desktop. Prime entdecken Musik-CDs Vinyl Los Suche DE Hallo. Secret Lady is a gem as are Jesse Touch Me Now I Feel Good All Over and the remake of If I Were Your Woman.

Stephanie Mills 22März 1957 als Stephanie Dorthea Mills in Brooklyn New York ist eine US-amerikanische RB- und SoulsängerinZwischen Ende der 1970er und Anfang der 1990er Jahre hatte sie 29 Hits in den amerikanischen RB-Charts. 1 on the Billboard Top RBHip-Hop Albums chart and No. No Copyright Infringement Intended.

Discover releases reviews credits songs and more about Stephanie Mills - If I Were Your Woman at Discogs. 525 PREVIEW Touch Me Now. 434 PREVIEW Cant Change My Ways.

517 PREVIEW Secret Lady. Discover more music concerts videos and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Lastfm. The remaining three Rush On Me Running For Your Love and Cant Change My Ways are good but the writing is uneven and the production is.

Backing Vocals Annette Hardeman Charlene Holloway Cynthia Biggs Deborah Dukes Gabriel Hardeman Gordon Scott 4 Bass. Find album reviews stream songs credits and award information for If I Were Your Woman - Stephanie Mills on AllMusic - 1987. Arranged By Gabriel Hardeman Nick Martinelli.

Mills Stephanie Mills Stephanie If I Were Your Woman jetzt kaufen. Stephanie Mills If I were your woman 1987 jetzt kaufen. If I Were Your Woman is the eleventh studio album by American recording artist Stephanie Mills released in 1987 on MCA Records.

437 PREVIEW Youre Puttin A Rush on Me. Bewertung If I were your woman 1987. Stephanie Mills If I Were Your Woman.

MCA Records MCA 5996. Mills is good enough to compensate for this CDs limitations which include lapses in song-writing quality and occasionally ham-fisted production. If I Were Your Woman - Stephanie Mills.

I Feel Good All Over. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 1987 CD release of If I Were Your Woman on Discogs. If I Were Your Woman Arranged By Backgrounds Alex Brown Backing Vocals Alex Brown Lynn Davis Stephanie Mills Vesta Williams Bass Freddie Ready Washington Engineer Erik Zobler Hill Swimmer Guitar Herb Smith Producer Arranged By Programmed By Keyboards Ron Have Mercy Kersey Written-By Clay McMurray.

RELEASED JANUARY 1 1987 1987 UMG RECORDINGS INC. Stream songs including I Feel Good All Over If I Were Your Woman and more. If I Were Your Woman was also certified Gold in the US by the RIAA.

Bewertung If I Were Your Woman. If I Were Your Woman.

The Results Of A Steady Fitness Regiment I Feel Good All Over Stephanie Mills I Feel Good All Over Freestyle Music Old School Music Soul Music

Pin On 80s Makeup Hairstyles

Gladys Knight And The Pips Singing If I Were Your Woman A Beautiful Song And Singers A Delightful Classic Eta Gla Soul Music Beautiful Songs Good Music

Classic Tbt Stephanie Mills Ultimate Collection Stephanie Mills Mc Lyte R B And Soul

I Have Learned To Respect The Power Of Love Edit Something In The Way Stephanie Mills Greatest Hits

Stephanie Mills And Jeffrey Daniels Stephanie Mills Celebrity Pictures Black Hollywood

Teddy Pendergrass Pendergrass Soul Music Soul Songs

Platter Party New Music Releases Stephanie Mills New Music Releases Stephanie

Stephanie Mills Should Sing Home For The Presidential Inauguration Http Www Thepetitionsite Com 774 Stephanie Mills Soul Music Rhythm And Blues

Stephanie Mills If I Was Your Woman Stephanie Mills Stephanie Old School Music

Stephanie Mills Stephanie Dorthea Mills Born March 22 1957 Is An American R B Soul And Stephanie Mills Black Hollywood Female Singers

Stephanie Mills Home Official Video Youtube Stephanie Mills Old School Music Music Page

Diana Ross Your Love Diana Ross Diana Ross

Stephanie Mills Spark Of Creation Children Of Eden Rare Children Of Eden Stephanie Mills Stephanie

Gladys Knight The Pips If I Were Your Woman 1972 Soul Music Gladys Knight Rhythm And Blues

Stephanie Mills Talks Music Phony Journalists The Joys In Her Life The Tammi Mac Late Show Youtube Stephanie Mills Stephanie Journalist

Stephanie Mills Two Hearts Featuring Teddy Pendergrass Stephanie Mills Soul Music Stephanie

Stephanie Mills With Teddy Pendergrass Feel The Fire Soul Music Stephanie Mills Soul Singers

If I Were Your Woman Stephanie Mills Stephanie Mills Classic Rock And Roll Stephanie


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

White Bump On The Tip Of My Tongue

Lake Of The Ozarks Map With Bars

Map Of Europe During The Cold War