I Feel Weird But Can T Explain It
Its very similar to. Other times we just feel weird.
A Quick Helpful List Of Emotions We Feel But Fail To Explain List Of Emotions Unusual Words Emotion Words
You have aches and pains like the flu would cause but you dont have the flu.

I feel weird but can t explain it. Its not yet identifiable. I feel so helpless to it sometimes the best way I can describe it is what Im seeing stays the same but the way it feels to see feels different like all the sudden everything just feels wrong. Its a part of life right.
You know birth conrtol and condoms and pulling it out when he cums. The frustrated hearts that want to explain anything out but at the same time dont want to reveal any word to him. I forgot what rooms to go to who my teachers were my.
You have an overall feeling like there is something physically wrong but cant describe it or put your finger on whats actually wrong. The feeling hasnt yet crystallized. Sometimes I will zone out and forget where I am it will feel like I am walking in a memory.
This emotion is the bittersweetness of having arrived in the future realizing how things are and not being. But if youre ever feeling like something is not-quite-right theres a pretty good chance its anxiety. I feel really strange Im not sure how to explain it but I feel like Im a different person and Im not really alive kind of thing.
Weird feeling I cant explain. Whether youre experiencing. There is uncertainty everywhere.
Only some people experience weird things that they have no explanation for. Like 6 times a week if not more. In the same way physical symptoms like fatigue or joint pain let us know somethings wrong even if we dont know exactly what it is there.
Could it be possible Im the only who experiences this. And after that we were taking pre cautions. Whats about the future.
Hi can anxone help basicly i have been getting these feelings in my head for a while now but when i go to doctors i cant explain it very well it basicly comes on when i dont excpect it and it last for up to 20 minutes or until i forget about it its not pain its more like my surroundings get louder and louder and its really hard fot me to concentrate because when i do try and think of. We are living a pandemic life seems stopped. Human emotion is an extremely complex thing and happy or s.
Its hard to explain honestly but it causes me to forget obvious things things I should know. There are real tales of things going bump in the night premonitions and so much more. Might be an idea to do this.
It occurs sometimes when I do certain things or go places or whatever but lately it hasnt been going away. Im not sure how to explain it its so confusing. The happiest thing that when you know that.
Anybody got any ideas of what this might be and how to get rid of it. 8 Weird Emotions That People Feel But Cant Explain 1. I feel different and it makes me feel sad Im not sure why but I hate it.
And when you see something you cant explain as these Redditors found out its burned into your mind forever. One of them happens every once in the whileits been happening for about two years its like a feeling in the back of my mind it almost feels like another sense and yet it also feels like another emotion. Okkay I know this might sound weird but I need help.
Is there something wrong with me mentally. Have you ever felt a certain way but you just couldnt explain exactly what you were feeling. But just wanted to say that I think you can see a GP at home even if youre registered at uni otherwise what would students do in long vacations - they cant just not see a dr or go maybe a long way to see the GP You just need to get a visitors note I think - theres probably something about it on the NHS Choices website or ring your home surgery and explain.
A couple times I have walked into school and didnt know where to go even though I have been there for more than a year and always went to classes. Well Ive been on birth control for a while now and this weekend we didnt use a condom and he. You feel sickly inside as if there is something wrong but you cant describe the feeling only that you feel sick somehow.
Its almost like everything feels softer in a weird way. Some of these feelings have been studied by psychologists while others have not. In these instances youre just beginning to feel something but it hasnt yet come into focus.
Or like someone is walking into the room even tho there isnt. Anxiety can feel undetectable because its so hard to pin down. I have a weird feeling of something I cant explain its between sadness fear and worry and I dont know what it is.
This video shows how I have been feeling lately. Jouska is a hypothetical conversation that you compulsively play out in your head. You may feel something in.
The him that you used to say when you tell your friend but you dont have any courage to change the word him to you. You feel worn out and sickly but you don. However it still goes unfolds.
The same language that cant help you to explain any weird feeling tickling your inner heart. Fugue states can be alcohol- or drug-induced when an individual has no memory of his or her actions. Its a strange feeling when someone asks whats wrong and our honest response is I just dont feel right Sometimes we can easily articulate our emotional state sad mad stressed or ticked off.
These two weird feelings I get that I dont understand. Im 16 and me and my boy friend have sex. I have had a miscarriage from him once already.
When You Cant Describe What You Are Feeling Writing Words Book Writing Tips Feelings
23 Emotions People Feel But Can T Explain Words Writing Writing Tips
Pin By Neatorama On Image Backup Emotions Cool Words Feelings
Emotions You Feel But Can T Explain One Word Quotes Uncommon Words Weird Words
19 Words For Emotions You Feel But Can T Explain Unusual Words Weird Words Cool Words
23 Emotions People Feel But Can T Explain Funsubstance Com Words To Describe Love Words To Describe People Weird Words
23 Emotions People Feel But Can T Explain Emotion Words List Of Emotions Emotions
Names For Emotions People Feel But Can T Explain Words That Describe Feelings Emotion Words Describing Words
Emotions You Can Feel But Can T Explain Writing Words Writing Tips Words
23 Emotions People Feel But Can T Explain Writing Words Words Rare Words
15 Words You Ve Never Heard Describe Emotions We All Feel But Can T Explain Weird Words Uncommon Words Rare Words
23 Emotions People Can Feel But Seldom Notice Words Emotions Feelings
Pin By Ceetothekay On Quotes Words Writing Writing Tips
I Can T Explain My Feelings For You Inspirational Quotes Pictures Words Relationship Quotes
You Do Something To Me Quotes Love Quotes I Love You Baby
24 Emotions People Feel But Can T Explain Words That Describe Feelings Emotion Words Words To Describe People
Emotions People Feel But Cant Explain Words Book Writing Tips Emotions
1472043158 2 Jpg 600 725 Emotion Words Rare Words Feelings
Feelings You Can T Explain 2 Writing Words Weird Words Book Writing Tips
Komentar
Posting Komentar