On The Way To Cape May Lyrics

My heart was really gone when we reached Avalon. Al Alberts - On the Way to Cape May Lyrics.

Free Lyric Monday Up On The Housetop Favorite Christmas Song For Children K Christmas Songs Lyrics Christmas Carols Lyrics Christmas Songs For Kids

On the Way To Cape May Lyrics.

On the way to cape may lyrics. ON THE WAY TO CAPE MAY MAURICE BUDDY NUGENT CIRCA 1960 AL ALBERTS COZY MORLEY you looked so very pretty when we met in ocean city like someone oh so easy to adore i sang this little ditty on our way through ocean city heading south along the jersey shore on the way to cape may i fell in love with you on the way to cape may i saw my dreams come true i was taken by your smile as we drifted through sea isle my heart was gone when we reached avalon on the way to cape my stone harbor skies. If youre gonna be my spouse wed. Weve found 58 lyrics 120 artists and 48 albums matching on the way to cape may by al raymond.

On the way to Cape May Stone Harbors skies were blue. Provided to YouTube by CDBabyOn the Way to Cape May Al AlbertsA Summer Sing-Along 1989 Al AlbertsReleased on. I was taken by your smile as we drifted by Sea Isle.

On the way to Cape May Stone Harbors skies were blue. Al Alberts On The Way To Cape May. On the way to Cape May I saw my dreams come true.

We were naming the day when Wildwood came in view. My heart was really gone when we reached Avalon. You looked so very pretty when we met in Ocean City like someone oh so easy to adore.

This page was. We were naming the day when Wildwood came in view. Suggest Different Misheard Lyrics Al Alberts On The Way To Cape May.

On the way to Cape May I fell in love with you. Made On the Way to Cape May his signature song and performed it many times during his acts in the Philadelphia-South Jersey region. Listen to On the Way to Cape May from Al Albertss A Summer Sing-Along for free and see the artwork lyrics and similar artists.

If youre gonna be my spouse wed better head for that Court House On the way to Cape May On the way to Cape May. On the way to Cape May I fell in love with you On the way to Cape May I saw my dreams come true I was taken by your smile as we drifted by Sea Isle My heart was really gone when we reached Avalon On the way to Cape May Stone Harbors skies were blue We were naming the day when Wildwood came in view If youre gonna be my spouse wed better head for that Court House On the way to Cape May. He lived in Collingswood NJ for many years and retired to Wildwood.

Wed better head for that whore house. We were naming the day when Wildwood came in view. On the way to Cape May.

The lyrics are about a love story and journey which begins with the intro mentioning Ocean City. You looked so very pretty when we met in Ocean City Like someone oh so easy to adore I sang this little ditty on our way through Ocean City Heading south along the Jersey Shore On the way to Cape May I fell in love with you On the way to Cape May I saw my dreams come true I was taken by your smile as we drifted by Sea Isle My heart. On the way to Cape May I saw my dreams come true.

On The Way to Cape May. Various photos of the Cape May area. On the way to Cape May Stone Harbors skies were blue.

I was taken by your smile as we drifted by Sea Isle. Like someone oh so easy to adore. If youre gonna be my spouse wed better head for that Court House On the way to Cape May On the way to Cape May.

F On the way to cape may C7 I fell in love with you C7 F On the way to cape may you made my dreams come true F7 Bb I was taken by your smile Bbmin F As we travlled through sea isle D7 G7 C7 My. My heart was really gone when we reached Avalon. I was taken by your smile as we drifted by Sea Isle.

He went on and became a club owner in North Wildwood N. I was taken by your smile as we drifted by Sea Isle. We were naming the day when Wildwood came in view.

Verse 1 You looked so pretty when we met in Ocean City. On the way to Cape May I saw my dreams come true. My heart was really gone when we reached Avalon.

I sang this little ditty on our way to Ocean City You looked so very pretty when we met in Ocean City like someone oh so easy to adore. I sang this little ditty on our way through Ocean City. Cozy Morley was born in Southwest Philly in the 1920s.

On the way to Cape May I fell in love with you. On the way to make gay. Lyrics as found on the Cape May County Library.

On the way to Cape May I fell in love with you. On the way to Cape May Stone Harbors skies were blue. On the way to Cape May I saw my dreams come true.

Thoughts Lyrics On Freedom Day Sun Soulshine In Cape Town Soundtrack To My Life Soul Shine It Is Well With My Soul

Download This Popular Kids Video Song Jack And Jill With Free Lyrics Fun Activities Kids Video Songs Nursery Rhymes Lyrics Rhymes For Kids

Queen Maysea S Cottage On Instagram Guess Where I M Going Today Queenmayseascottage Capemay Daytrip Driftwood Signs Cape May Beach Signs

Babytv Hello Song Lyrics Part 1 Guillermo

Jersey Girl Bruce Springsteen Word Typography Words Song Lyric Lyrics Print Ebay Jersey Girl Quotes Springsteen Lyrics Jersey Girl

Jersey Shore Word Art Word Art Poster Jersey Shore

Wishin My Condition Ain T Ever Gonna Go Away Zac Brown Band Country Song Quotes Country Music Quotes Beach Quotes

Cape Symphony Cape Cod Live Orchestra Music Imagine Lyrics Lyrics To Live By Favorite Lyrics

I M A Little Star Kids Video Song With Free Lyrics Activities Christmas Songs For Kids Christmas Songs Lyrics Kids Video Songs

Cape May Railway Print From Madcow Designs Cape May Stone Harbor Beach Week

Pin By Nickie Harman On Dance Music Song Quotes Lyrics Country Music Quotes Country Love Songs Country Song Lyrics

Buy Kids Nursery Rhymes For Youtube Free Song Lyrics For Kids 5 This Is The Way Song Morning Routine Song Kids Nursery Rhymes Free Song Lyrics Free Songs

Lyrics Of The Esl Transportation Song For Children Transportation Songs Transportation Theme Preschool Transportation Preschool

I Absolutely Adore This Song One Of My Greatest Memories Is My Sister And I Making My Mom Play It Several Times On The Way Home Frases Bonitas Palabras Citas

On The Way To Cape May Jk Note Starting In Ocean City South Of Atlantic City And Long Beach Island This Song Works Long Beach Island Cape May Beach Haven

You Can Find Me Where The Music Meets The Ocean Zac Brown Band Lyrics Lyric Quotes Zac Brown Band

On The Way To Cape May Music Lyrics Video Music Lyrics Love You Hubby Cape May

Is This Love Bob Marley Song Lyrics Typography Print Poster Artwork Home Art Bob Marley Lyrics Bob Marley Songs Bob Marley Artwork

Baby Song Free Video Song Lyrics Activities Baby Songs Kids Video Songs Kids Songs


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

White Bump On The Tip Of My Tongue

Map Of Europe During The Cold War

Lake Of The Ozarks Map With Bars