Lil Uzi Vert Not Afraid To Die
She said I am not afraid to die All my friends are dead Push me to the edge All my friends are dead Push me to the edge All my friends are dead yeah All my friends are dead yeah That is not your swag I swear you fake hard Now these niggas wanna take my cadence Rain on em thunderstorm rain on em Medicine little nigga take some Fast car Nascar race em In the club aint got no. I dont really care if you cry On the real you shouldve never lied Shouldve saw the way she looked me in my eyes She said baby I am not afraid to die Push me to the edge All my friends are dead Push me to the edge All my friends are dead Push me to the edge All my.
Such A Good Background Novelty Lamp Lava Lamp Lamp
So 24 million on a ring is the stupidest idea because Im gonna look down and that ring aint gon be.

Lil uzi vert not afraid to die. She said I am not afraid to die Go All my friends are dead push me to the edge All my friends are dead yuh push me to the edge All my friends are dead yuh all my friends are dead yuh That is not your swag I swear you fake hard Now these niggas wanna take my cadence Rain on em thunderstorm rain on em Medicine lil nigga take some Fast car Nascar race on em In the club aint. Lil Uzi Vert - XO Tour Llif3 Şarkı Sözleri Baby I am not afraid to die Push me to the edge All my friends are dead Push me to the edge All my friends are dead Push me to the edge All my friends are dead Push me to the edge Verse 1 Phantom thats all red inside all white Like somethin you ride a sled down I just want that head. My Brittany got mad Im barely her man now.
XO Tour Llif3 is a chronicle of Uzis relationship issues with ex-girlfriend Brittany Byrd and substance abuse. I dont really care if you cry On the real you shoulda never lied Shoulda saw the way she looked me in my eyes She said I am not afraid to die Push me to the edge. Get Official video on.
Push me to the edge Verse 1 Phantom thats all red inside all white. All my friends are dead. Everybody got the same swag now.
He says he was worried about losing the diamond. Lil Uzi Vert has been trending on social media for some days now after having a pink 24 million diamond implanted in his forehead. She said I am not afraid to die All my friends are dead Push me to the edge All my friends are dead yeah Push me to the edge All my friends are dead yeah All my friends are dead yeah.
I wake up in odd places. During a recent conversation with Fat Joe he explained why he did it. Httpsbitly2IrebdM142 bpm-This beat is free for profit only on YouTube and Soundcloud -You must buy a lease to release a song on Spoti.
I am not afraid to die All my friends are dead Push me to the edge yeah All my friends are dead yeah ooh Push me to the edge All my friends are dead yeah All my friends are dead yeah Verse 2. All my friends are dead. You alright Im alright Im quite alright And my moneys right.
Like somethin you ride a sled down I just want that head. That is not your swag I swear you fake hard Now these niggas wanna take my cadence Rain on em thunderstorm rain on em Medicine lil nigga take some. She said I am not afraid to die All my friends are dead Push me to the edge All my friends are dead yeah Push me to the edge All my friends are dead yeah All my friends are dead yeah Verse 2 That is not your swag I swear you fake hard Now these niggas wanna take my cadence Rain on em thunderstorm rain on em Medicine lil nigga take.
Lil Uzi Vert has been roasted by fans for having a pink 24 million diamond implanted in his forehead -- speaking to Fat Joe he explained his reasoning behind it. Lil Uzi Vert Xo Tour Llif3. Lil uzi vert Lyrics.
Push me to the edge. All my friends are dead. Road to 1000 subs.
So 24 million on a ring is the stupidest idea because Im gonna look down and that ring aint gon be there he said. Its delivered over bassy and upbeat production but addresses. That is not your swag I swear you fake hard.
На этой странице вы можете скачать и прослушать песню Lil Uzi Vert XO Tour Llif3. Push me to the edge. L Lil Uzi Vert Luv is Rage 15 EP Playlist Karaoke Share.
Lil Uzi Vert- XO TOUR Llif3 Lyrics - Lil Uzi Vert Not Afraid To Die - Thank you guys for watching this Lyric Video and more lyric videos to come and please subscribe for more videos and give this video a huge like. You shouldve never lied Saw the way she looked me in my eyes She said I am not afraid to die All my friends are dead Push me to the edge All my friends are dead yeah Push me to the edge All my friends are dead yeah All my friends are dead yeah Verse 2 That is not your swag I swear you fakin Now these niggas wanna take my cadence Rain on em. Baby I am not afraid to die Push me to the edge.
He says he was worried about losing the diamond. HttpsyoutubeZgmvg-zzctISong LyricsAre you alrightIm alright Im quite alrightAnd my moneys right8 yeahCountin them bands.
Baby I Am Not Afraid To Die Music Playlist Song Suggestions Spotify Music
Taegi I Am Not Afraid To Die Youtube Taegi I Am Not Afraid Afraid
Rip This Song Is Probably His Most Underrated Spotify Screenshot Songs Scared To Love
Pin On Lil Uzi Vert Rage Central
Pin On Wallpaper Background Ideas













Komentar
Posting Komentar