I Like Big Buts Cannot Lie Song

I Mean Her Butt Is Just So Big. I like big butts and I can not lie You other brothers cant deny That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist And a round thing in your face You get sprung want to pull up tough Cause you notice that butt was stuffed Deep in the jeans shes wearing Im hooked and I cant stop staring Oh baby I want to get witcha And take your picture.

Pin On Designs By Tamara Lee Print Shop

I like big butts Lyrics.

I like big buts cannot lie song. The second and third verse challenge mainstream norms of beauty. I aint talkin bout Playboy. How do you think about the answers.

Becky look at her buttIt is so big. 7 years ago 4316K views. I like big butts and I can not lie You other brothers cant deny That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist And a round thing in your face You get sprung Wanna pull up tough Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed Deep in the jeans shes wearing Im hooked and I cant stop staring Oh baby I wanna get with ya And take your picture My homeboys tried to warn me But that butt you got Make Me.

But You Know Who Understands Those Rap Guys. Scoff They Only Talk To Her Because She Looks Like A Total Prostitute kay. Our favourite sponge signs I like big butts.

You can sign in to vote the answer. I Cant Believe Its Just So Round Its Like Out There I Mean Gross. Scoff She Looks Like One Of Those Rap Guys Girlfriends.

Comm and rate. Sir Mix Alot - Baby Got Back I Like Big Butts lyrics and music and please comment and rate lyricsOh my god. I Like Big Buts And Cannot Lie Lyrics.

They Only Talk To Her Because She Looks Like A Total Prostitute kay. Like big butts and I can not lie You Other brothers cant deny That When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist And A round thing in your face You Get sprung Wanna Pull up tough Cuz You notice that butt was stuffed Deep In the jeans shes wearing Im Hooked and I cant stop staring Oh Baby I wanna get with ya And Take your picture My Homeboys tried to warn me But That butt you got Make Me. The actual line is I like big butts and I cannot lie Song is Baby Got Back artist is Sir Mix-a-lot.

7 years ago 4316K views. Cause silicone parts are made for toys and So Cosmo says youre fat. Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts Music Video Search.

Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts Music Video ryukioto. It Is So Big. I dont own any of this.

The Chipmunks - I Like Big Butts. Sir Mix-a-lot I Like Big Butts And I Can Not Lie You Other Brothers Cant Deny That When A Girl Walks In With An Itty. Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts Music Video Report.

Katy Perry Jokes Shell Be the Good Cop and Orlando Bloom Will Be the Bad. MC Hammer - I like Big Butts Original. Shes Just So Black.

Best quality of the song on Youtube Im trying to upload a few songs daily but its kinda hard because my internet connection is fucked up I need 2-3 hours. Becky Look At Her Butt. I like big butts and I can not lie You other brothers cant deny That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist And a round thing in your face You get sprung.

The first verse begins with I like big butts and I cannot lie and most of the song is about the rappers attraction to women with large behinds. A nice song from sir mix a lot. I Mean Her Butt Is Just So Big.

Pin On Funny Bone

Pin Op The Starting Line

I Don T Like Big Buts And I Cannot Lie Entrepreneur Leadership Whycantyou Letsdothis Presentation Thedreamandthehop Leadership Instagram Posts Slay Girl

Pin By Callie Meek On Humor Funny Humor Laughter

Pin On Truth

Pin On Calligraphy

Pin En F R I E N D S

Pin On Quotes

Pin On Music Is My Drug

Pin On Just Silly

Pin On Latest Song Lyrics

Pin On Just Stuff

Pin On Want

Pin On Lol Thats Me Relatables E Cards So Trues

Pin On Funny Signs

Pin On Friends Quote Prints

Pin On Funny

Belle Bigsmalls Funny Quotes Haha Funny Funny


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

White Bump On The Tip Of My Tongue

Map Of Europe During The Cold War

Lake Of The Ozarks Map With Bars