I Got A Glock In My Rari

About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Sounds perfect Wahhhh I dont wanna.

Pin On Knee Slappers

I got a Glock in my rari 17 shots no 38 I got a Glock in my rari 17 shots no 38 Hook - Fetty Wap Im like yeah shes fine Wonder when shell be mine She walk past like press rewind To see that ass one more time And I got this sewed up Remy Boyz they know us All fast money no slow bucks No hood gang control us Ay yeah baby Montana Bucks Tell me what you see Is it money or its.

I got a glock in my rari. A rari is short for the word ferrari. I got a Glock in my rari 17 shots no 38 I got a Glock in my rari 17 shots no 38 Hook - Fetty Wap Im like yeah shes fine Wonder when shell be mine She walk past i press rewind To see that ass one more time And I got this sewed up Remy Boyz they know us All fast money no slow bucks No one can control us Ay yeah baby Montana Bucks Tell me what you see Is it money or its me. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators.

5 out of 5 stars 8 8 reviews 1499. Glock in my rari AK in My Audi Got a glock in my rari AK in my. I got a glock in my rari.

When you have a pew pew in your vroom vroom. Its the short form of ferrari. Nov 18 Word of the Day.

15M ratings 277k ratings See thats what the app is perfect for. Audi Got My Jacket in the closet Got That shit Need a deposit Ive been makin all this money Better come watch me drop O Kemosabe Big Ballin Is my Hobby Hari Kari dem snakes Always being fuckin Sorry I got a glock in my rari AK in my Audi Got a glock in my rari AK in my. This wall decal is a kind of motivational quote wall decal with the saying.

A glock gun in a ferrari. Quotes wall decals are increasingly becoming more and more popular in the wall decoration. I got a Glock in my Rari - Wall Quotes - SIZE.

So the term glock in my rari means gun in my ferrari. Glock in my Rari mug Comedy gift coworker gift idea funny mug Ive got a glock in my rari coffee mug best friend gift funny gift idea OurAdorkableDesigns. Glock in my rari.

Thats some good 87 octane. 100cm x 10cm 150cm x 15c. I got a glock in my rari.

Aye watch out I got a glock in my rari. Home Account Shopping Basket Checkout 0 items - 00. Get the glock in my rari neck gaiter and mug.

1898 Followers 176 Following 42 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from i got a glock in my rari kohrux. Also known as lyrics in Fetty Waps 679 song. Stupid ass ghetto term for the automotive manufacturing company Ferrari.

I got a glock in my rari. I got a glock in my rari You may have such a quote decal in your living room bedroom nursery room as well as in the office. I got a Glock in my Rari ayy 17 shots no 38 I got a Glock in my Rari 17 shots no 38 Chorus.

I got a Glock in my Rari Free Delivery and Buy 2 Get One FREE Wall Sticker Now. Favorite Add to More colors In My Rari Quote Decal Sticker Wall Vinyl Art Music Lyrics Home Decor Inspirational Bedroom Living Room Rap Hip Hop Lyrics Funny. A glock is a type of pistol.

By zoowap_101 November 02 2015. Fetty Wap Im like yeah shes fine Wonder when shell be mine She walk past I press rewind.

Pin On Wall Stickers

Pin On Butterfly Kissed

Pin On Fetty Wap

Pin On Spoil My Mom

Pin On Decals For Sale

15 60 Check Out The Image By Visiting The Link Note It Is Affiliate Link To Amazon Decal Wall Art Vinyl Wall Decals Vinyl Decals

Pin On Funny Stuff

Pin On Balls To The Walls

Pin On All That Sparkles And Shines

Pin On Decals For Sale

Pin On Awesome Vinyl Decals

Dolla Dolla Bill Y All Quote Wall Decal Sticker Room Art Vinyl Rap Hip Hop Lyrics Music Wu Tang Underground Killa Bees Swarm Cream Hip Hop Lyrics Wall Quotes Decals Wall Decal

Pin On Art

Stay Humble Hustle Hard Quote Wall Decal Sticker Art Vinyl Inspirational Peace Love Adventure Cute Beautiful Wall Quotes Decals Wall Decal Sticker Vinyl Decor

Pin On Music

Pin On Decals For Sale

Pin On I Got A Glock In My Rari

Pin On Wall Art For The Home

Pin On Wall Decals


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

White Bump On The Tip Of My Tongue

Lake Of The Ozarks Map With Bars

Map Of Europe During The Cold War