I Go Hard In The Paint Waka Flocka
Waka Flockas Hard in da Paint like his previous hit O Lets Do It was originally a mixtape trackIt first appeared on his fourth mixtape titled LeBron Flocka James released on October 17 2009. I go hard in da muhfuckin paint nigga FLOCKA I go hard in the muhfuckin paint nigga Leave you stankin nigga What the fuck you thinkin nigga I wont die for this shit or what the fuck i say Brick Squad Front yard broad day wit da SK ba ba ba ba ba ba bow See Gucci thats my mothafuckin nigga I hang in the Dale wit dem hit squad killers Waka Flocka Flame one hood ass nigga Ridin real slow.
Lex Luger I go hard in the motherfucking paint nigga Leave you stinking nigga What the fuck you thinking nigga.

I go hard in the paint waka flocka. Lex Luger That nigga Lex Luger Flocka. I go hard in the motherfucking paint nigga Leave you stinking nigga What the fuck you thinking nigga. Lyrics to Hard In Da Paint by Waka Flocka Flame.
FLOCKA I go hard in the muhfuckin paint nigga Leave you stankin nigga What the fuck you thinkin nigga I wont die for this shit or what the fuck i say Brick Squad Front yard broad day wit da SK ba ba ba ba ba ba bow See Gucci thats my mothafuckin nigga I hang in the Dale wit dem hit squad killers Waka Flocka Flame one hood ass nigga Ridin real slow. Hard In Da Paint. Key and BPM for Hard in Da Paint by Waka Flocka Flame.
Users who like Waka Flocka Flame Go Hard In The Paint. I go hard in ze moderfukin peint neggatwitwi. Waka Flocka Flame- Hard In Da Paint Official Dirty VideoWaka Flocka Flame- Hard In Da Paint Official Dirty VideoWaka Flocka Flame- Hard In Da Paint.
I wont die for this shit or what the fuck I say Front. I GO HARD IN THA MUTHAFUCKIN PAINT. 2020-07-15T030023Z Comment by Pawan91.
I go hard in da muhfuckin paint nigga Flocka I go hard in the muhfuckin paint nigga Leave you stankin nigga What the fuck you thinkin nigga I wont die for this shit or what the fuck I say Brick Squad Front yard broad day with da SK ba ba ba ba ba ba bow See Gucci thats my mothafuckin nigga I hang in the Dale with dem hit squad killers Waka Flocka Flame one hood ass nigga Ridin real. What else 2020-07-05T203015Z Comment by Pawan91. I wont die for.
I go hard in da muhfuckin paint nigga. Users who reposted Waka Flocka Flame Go Hard In The Paint. Im gon die for this shit or what the fuck I say Brick Squad Front yard broad day with the SK.
Me and my step dad listen to this when we go out and work on cars and our 84 f150 dually aka big red. New Album BASIC INSTINCT out Aug 17th. Listen to our full album now.
Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Brick Squad Waka Flocka Flame is fucking home I go hard in the motherfucking paint nigga Leave you stinking nigga What the fuck you thinking nigga. Also see Camelot duration release date label popularity energy danceability and happiness.
Lex Luger That nigga Lex Luger I go hard in the motherfucking paint nigga Leave you stinking nigga What the fuck you thinking nigga. I wont die for this shit or what the fuck I say Brick Squad Front yard broad day with the SK See Gucci thats my motherfucking nigga I hang in the Dale with them Hit Squad killers Waka Flocka Flame one hood-ass nigga Riding real slow bending corners. An early remix featuring French Montana was released on April 19 2010 and appeared in the latters ninth mixtape titled Mac Cheese 2 released on May 6.
Hard in da Paint Lyrics. I wont die for this shit or what the fuck I say. Httpssonglinkalbumusi1458309899 Follow The Color 8 on all our social media SpotifyApple MusicTidaliTunes.
I go hard in the muthafuckin paint nigga Leave you stankin nigga What the fuck you thinkin nigga.
Young Money Bricksquad Bass Boosted Waka Flocka Flame Waka Flocka Old School Music Flames
Waka Flocka Hard In The Paint Waka Flocka Painting Hard
He Goes Hard In The Paint Get It Microsoft Paint Waka Flocka Funny Pictures
Waka Flocka Hard In Da Paint Official Video Playlist Wakkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaa Waka Flocka Good Hip Hop Songs Girl Dj
Hard In The Paint Funny Celebrity Pics Nerd Humor Just For Laughs
Waka Flocka My Husband Waka Flocka Best Rapper Actors
10 Artists That Blew Up But Shouldn T Have Waka Flocka Rappers Hip Hop Rap
Waka Flocka Hard In Da Paint Instrumental Wmv Waka Flocka Music Publishing Hard
Wow Waka Flocka Flame Microsoft Paint Waka Flocka Funny Pictures
Pin By Mike Pasley On Waka Inspo Hard Waka Flocka Goes
Hi Yes I Installed Microsoft Paint But Don T See The Option To Go Hard In It Ifunny Funny Stories Funny Memes Microsoft Paint
Waka Flocka Flame Freestyles On Tim Westwood Video Stupiddope Waka Flocka Tim Westwood Gorgeous Men
Hard In Da Paint Amended Album Version Waka Flocka No Hands Waka Flocka Rap Albums
Pin By Samantha Walters On 50 Cent Waka Flocka Gucci Mane Celebrities Male
Waka Flocka Flame On Tour This Summer Http Tktwb Tw 1mekrxt Waka Flocka Famous Men Photoshoot Poses
Nojesbloggen Waka Flocka Rapper Music People
Waka Flocka It Microsoft Paint Waka Flocka Uber Humor



Komentar
Posting Komentar