If Heaven Aint A Lot Like Dixie
Download If Heaven Aint A Lot Like Dixie Ringtone to your phone for free. If heaven aint a lot like Dixie I dont want to go If heaven aint a lot like Dixie Id just as soon stay home I was one of the chosen few To be.
If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie Dixie Song Hank Williams Songs
From the Album Thats How They Do It In Dixie - The Essential Collection 49 out of 5 stars 15 ratings.

If heaven aint a lot like dixie. If heaven aint a lot like Dixie Id just as soon stay home If they dont have a Grand Ole Opry Like they do in Tennessee Just send me to hell or New York City It would be about the same to me. Provided to YouTube by Curb RecordsIf Heaven Aint A Lot Like Dixie Hank Williams JrHigh Notes Curb Records IncReleased on. Hank Williams Junior performing If Heaven aint a lot like Dixie a country song where Bocephus tell us the feeling of a Southern Man who lives in the Di.
File Type MP3 M4R. The Souths Gonna Rattle Again. Compatible with Android others.
Download M4R for iPhone. Provided to YouTube by Curb RecordsIf Heaven Aint A Lot Like Dixie Hank Williams JrA Country Boy Can Survive Box Set Curb Records IncReleased on. Hank Williams Jr If Heaven Aint Alot Like DixieAlbum.
High Notes 1982 If Heaven Aint A Lot Like Dixie. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Aint Makin No Headlines Here Without You Ive Been.
F Bb C7 F If heaven aint a lot like Dixie I dont wanna go F Bb C7 F If heaven aint a lot like Dixie Id just as soon stay home F Bb C7 F I was one of the chosen few to be born in Alab. If Heaven aint a lot like Dixie I dont wanna go If Heaven aint a lot like Dixie Id just as soon stay home 鸞 hankwilliamsjr countrylyrics lyricquotes. Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden.
If Heaven Aint a Lot Like Dixie peaked at number 5 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles Tracks chart while Honky Tonkin a song that was originally a number 14 hit written and performed by his father Hank Sr became Hank Jrs sixth Number One hit on the Billboard Hot Country Singles Tracks chart. This section needs additional citations for verification. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
If heaven aint a lot like Dixie Id just as soon stay home If heaven aint a lot like Dixie I dont wanna go If heaven aint a lot like Dixie Id just as soon stay home If they dont have a Grand Ole Opry Like they do in Tennessee Just send me to hell or New York City It would be about the same to me If heaven aint a lot like Dixie I dont. If Heaven Aint A Lot Like Dixie. How do I set this as my ringtone.
If Heaven aint a lot like Dixie I dont wanna go If Heaven aint a lot like Dixie Id just as soon stay home If they dont have a Grand Ole Opry Like they do in Tennessee Just send me to Hell or New York City It would be about the same to me. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Schau das Video für If Heaven Aint a Lot Like Dixie von Hank Williams Jrs Thats How They Do It In Dixie.
If Heaven Aint A Lot Like Dixie. Fix in Music Library Close 1 If Heaven. If Heaven Aint a Lot Like Dixie flip The American Dream Music videos.
File Size 206 KB. IF HEAVEN AINT A LOT LIKE DIXIE Hank Williams Jr. Listen Now Buy song 129.
I Cant Change My Tune. Published 10 Apr 08. If aint a lot like Dixie I dont wanna go If Heaven aint a lot like Dixie Id just as soon stay home I was one of the chosen few To be born in Alabam Im just alike my daddys son Im proud of who I am I went through a lot of good women And shook old Jim Beams hand If I never see the pearly gates Ive walked through the promised land If Heaven aint a lot like Dixie I dont wanna go If.
Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesIf Heaven Aint Alot Like Dixie Karaoke Version Ameritz Karaoke EntertainmentKaraoke - In the Style of Hank. Compatible with Apple iPhone iPad. If heaven aint a lot like Dixie Id just as soon stay home F If they dont have a Grand Ole Opry like they do in Tennessee C G7 C Just send me to hell or New York City it would be about the same to me F G7 C Ive got wild honey trees and crazy little weeds growing around my shack F G7 C These dusty roads aint streets of gold but Im happy right where Im at F All these pretty little southern.
If Heaven Aint A Lot Like Dixie Lyrics. F Bb C7 F If heaven aint a lot like Dixie I dont wanna go F Bb C7 F If heaven aint a lot like Dixie Id just as soon stay home F Bb C7 F I was one of the chosen few to be born in Alabam Bb C7 F Im just alike my daddys son Im proud of who I am Bb I went through a lot of good women shook old Jim Beams hand F C7 F If I never see the. The Essential Collection kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an.
I M Listening To If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie By Hank Williams Jr On Pandora Hank Williams Hank Williams Jr Country Boy Can Survive
Pin On If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie
Pin On If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie
Pin En If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie
If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie I Don T Want To Go Country Music Lyrics Country Lyrics Country Quotes
Womens If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie Fitted Style Southern Country Music Lyric Quote T Shirt Country Lyrics Shirts Southern Shirts Country Shirts
If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie By Hank Williams Jr Down South
Hank Williams Jr Lyrics T Shirt Raglan Music Lyrics Country Music Shirts Hank Williams Shirts
If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie Then I Don T Wanna Go Flower Girl Dresses Girls Dresses Fashion
If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie By Hank Williams Jr Hank Williams Hank Williams Jr Country Boy Can Survive
Pin On If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie
Homer The American English Coonhound If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie English Coonhound Coonhound American English
If Heaven Ain T Alot Like Dixie Words Southern Life Song Of The South
If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie I Don T Wanna Go Womens Workout Tank Womens Workout Tank Top Womens Workout Tank Fit Women
If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie Across Left Inside Arm From Elbow To Wrist In Dad S Handwriting Heaven Mans Best Friend Best Friends
If Heaven Ain T Like Dixie T Shirt For Hank Jr Fans Https Www Etsy Com Mamasexpressions Listing 644363382 Mens Tshirts Mens Tees Mens Tops
Pin By Austin Moore On Ford Trucks West Virginia Heaven Grand Ole Opry
Pin On If Heaven Ain T A Lot Like Dixie
Kiss Tumblr Movie Kisses Romantic Movies Movie Scenes
Komentar
Posting Komentar